Why Video Production in San Jose Is Digital Marketing’s Biggest Money-Making Tool
If video is the future (and these statistics make it pretty undeniable!), then the future is here.
Given that 93% of brands snagged a new customer due to a social media video and 84% of people bought a brand’s product after seeing their videos, you’re probably wondering if video production in Silicon Valley can work the same magic for you.
See for yourself— check out some of the most eye-opening facts about video marketing below!
Videos capture users’ attention in a matter of seconds (and keep it longer!)
Harsh but true— most people would rather watch a quick video than read a paragraph. Content is still a very important part of digital marketing, but without videos, your efforts won’t get much traction.
They’re entertaining and easy to digest, which is why:
- Most people would rather watch a recipe walk-through
- Demo/review videos of YouTube influencers rack up millions of views
- Viral videos rack up views like crazy
Not only do users enjoy videos better than any other form of content, but:
- People LOVE sharing videos on social media, a whopping 1200% more than image and text content combined
- Videos are more unforgettable too: 95% of viewers remember brand messages they watch.
- The average viewer spends nearly 8 hours per week just watching online content.
- 80% of ALL internet traffic come from videos
In other words, video content is a terrific way to get people to engage with your brand, share your content and expand your reach (aka reach more potential customers!)
Your customers WANT YOU to create more video content for them
The customer is always right and in this case, they want to watch more videos from brands:
- 86% of people would like to see more videos from businesses
- 96% of consumers Googled an explainer video to learn more about a brand’s service or product
What do these numbers tell us?
First, interested customers want to know more about what your business has to offer. However, they’d prefer getting that information through videos.
Next, if your competition has already invested in video production services for their business and you haven’t, you’re already at a serious disadvantage. Customers naturally flock to brands that anticipate their needs. The only question is, will you or your competitors get there first?
Videos can dramatically boost your sales
We can talk all day about how people love watching videos and why, but the question remains— can it actually help you get sales and new clients?
Again, the numbers say absolutely:
- 64% of people bought from a business after watching their branded social videos
- 70% of viewers purchased from a brand after watching their videos on YouTube
- A mind-blowing 1 in 4 consumers bought a product after seeing it on an Instagram story
Video marketing offers spectacular ROI
Of course, no matter how much money you pour into video content, you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of investment. Here’s even more awesome news:
- 52% of marketers worldwide said that in terms of content, they got the most return on investment (ROI) from video.
- Over 75% of marketers credit Facebook Live videos for increasing their sales.
- 78% of marketers found that adding videos to their strategies directly helped to increase sales.
- 61% of marketers are already planning to increase their video spend in 2021 alone.
Don’t have a big marketing budget? Based on these statistics, it’s both a smart and practical decision to spend a chunk of it on content.
Videos can even supercharge your SEO campaigns
While video content is essential to effective marketing campaigns, it shouldn’t be the only tool in your arsenal. Other elements like SEO, great content and a user-friendly website are still crucial parts of a successful marketing strategy.
Adding video to your SEO, however, can deliver more results than without:
- People spend nearly three times more time on web pages that have videos.
- Want to land on the coveted page 1 on SERPs like Google? Add videos and your landing page is 53% likelier to do so.
- On average, videos can drive a 157% boost in organic traffic from Google and other SERPs.
- Trying your hand at e-mail marketing? An initial email that contains a video can increase clicks by 96%. Furthermore, emails with videos can hit a CTR of up to 200% to 300%.
- Content is still king, but add video to the mix and the same content can attract up to 3X as many inbound links (Moz).
Here’s the thing: A lot of businesses are still putting off video content.
Some of the most common reasons are:
- They lack time.
- Don’t know where to start.
- They think working with a video production company in California is out of their budget.
- They think it’s too hard.
Let Castaway Creative simplify video for you.
Amplify Your Digital Marketing with Video
At Castaway Creative, we’ve designed our video production services to be as simple as possible for you. We take care of everything from pre-production to delivery of your finished video (we can even help you upload them on your chosen platform!).
Our team has worked with businesses of all kinds and sizes throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond for their:
- Social media videos
- Video testimonials
- Product videos
- Demos and promos
- TV commercials
- Video editing
- Graphical designs
- Music video
- Website and landing page videos
- And many more